BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 17, 2011

6 weeks old!!!

I cannot believe it. When you are living in a fog time seems to fly! Here is a photo update....
Chris had vacation last week so we headed to Joplin for part of the week. We had "thanksgiving" since it was the only time we were all together--uncle steven was even there!!! So in true thanksgiving fashion we decorated the christmas tree and Daisy had such a great time!
Papa Jim and Hudson
Papa meets Hudson
Papa Jim brought John Deer hats home for the kiddos! How cute are they??
This week the Firestone's have been in town. It has been so WONDERFUL to have them here and Henry and Daisy have been having the best time. I have to sneak photo's once in a while so they will have something to put in their slide show at their wedding! :)
Daisy is really starting to adjust and back to her cute self at times!
The hud-ster in his boppy. He graduated to 0-3 clothes and size 1 diapers last week. He also weighed in at 9lbs 110z.

These are are new friends that we have gotten close to so fast. We are so thankful they are in Oklahoma! Rebecca is expecting baby Samuel in a couple weeks! Note how tired I look in this photo! oh the look of a mom with a newborn!
Daisy and Bailey playing princess.
These are some of my favorite pictures to date. This was one morning when hudson and I came in to get daisy!
They definitely look alike.
I am going to TRY like so many people to take monthly pictures with Hudson and his Thunder Monkey from Daisy. Daisy made this for him at build a bear while we were in the hospital. It is super cute. It has her voice recorded saying, "I love you Hudson". It makes me tear up still!
Well, I am half way through my maternity leave, I cannot believe it. So thankful for my two healthy, wonderful kiddos!

3 comments:

Amanda Isaacs said...

So cute! Thanks for posting all the pics! I still can't believe how much hair he has!

CAC said...

SO stinking cute!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

Wow... that is seriously one of the cutest babies I have ever seen... and I see a LOT of babies!!! That second picture of Daisy and Hudson together is so adorable and they do look a lot alike!