BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Pictures!

So I followed Hudson around with a camera today, I feel that I have not been able to take many pictures. So here we go.


First a picture of the big sister eating cookies! She is such a great big sister and has been doing so good. Just a little needy at times for attention.Getting ready for an outing (right after this picture we spit up and pooped and had an outfit change)
Outfit number 2, playing on the playmat. He was wide awake for a couple hours today.
Trying out the swing.
Outfit number 3. In our crib for the first time. Look how small he looks!!!

I love that I fixed his hair yesterday after his bath and it stayed all day yesterday and today. We are doing well. Getting little sleep of course but each day is one day closer to sleeping through the night, right??? Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Amanda Isaacs said...

You're doing a much better job posting pics than I am! I love it! Keep em coming. He's so cute! I'm totally with you on the no sleep....

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

How precious! He is just a lil chris!