BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 25, 2010

Daisy's party

I am definitely slacking on my blogging.....sorry......I have been meaning to post about Daisy's wonderful birthday party we had earlier this month, however, we got away with very few pictures! All that planning and I didn't designate a picture taker, ugh!......so if anyone has some good pictures PLEASE SHARE!

Daisy had a wonderful time at her party with all the family and friends here! It was a beautiful day and we couldn't have asked for anything better! Thanks to everyone who came!

I cannot believe October has already flown by!!! We have been enjoying the nice weather spending as much time outside as possible! I have a feeling winter will be upon us soon! I will leave you with a photo of Daisy and I and our hats! (a staple of mine!) More photo's to come soon after this weekend for sure!