BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 8, 2010

Oklahoma Snow

What a crazy winter it has been. We had another snow today.....luckily it has stayed above freezing so the roads have been fine. The weathermen scared me into staying home though saying we were to get a "blast of Arctic air" that would cause everything to freeze, this has not happened, YET. The snowflakes were HUGE and wet this morning. I wanted Daisy to experience them, however she was NOT that impressed.


She did stick her tongue out once but didn't quite grasp "eating falling flakes"....and of course I missed the picture! I thought this one was cute of her "catching" the snowflakes. Please note the gloves she has tossed on the ground! They are predicting another round of accumulating snow possible for Thursday!!!! We will see. Hope everyone is staying warm!

3 comments:

Mrs. Maxson said...

Mindy! I didn't know you lived in Oklahoma. Where? I'm in Miami and it didn't snow at all!! I wish it would:(

- Audra

danielle said...

she looks precious, even though she didnt love the falling snow! we have had alot of snow, (alot being relative), because there is NONE on the ground. :(

Mrs. Maxson said...

Miami is good. We love it! We have a great house and all his family lives here. We also are very involved in the church he grew up in, so it's great:) Hope you're doing well.