BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 17, 2009

Splash Park

Coming from a smaller town, we do not have splash parks. Let me tell you, they are the greatest ever! They had big and small fountains that start small and get bigger, water sprayers for the big kids and buckets that dump. Fun for all ages and best of all FREE!! Daisy had her first splash park experience this week with her neighborhood play group friends. She loved watching the other kids and didn't mind the cold water (of course it helps that it has been really hot outside). I can't wait to take her back. Here are some pictures:


Also here are some very cute pictures of Daisy and her "new" bathtub....the kitchen sink! I love that her hair is long enough for me to fix with the shampoo!!!


I have been taking some hilarious video's lately, but I will need Daddy's help to load them and edit them! She is so adorable and we are having so much fun lately! Hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

Dara Steward said...

That is hysterical! Her hair is so tall!!! Okay, Evan and I want to go to the splash park with you sometime. I did find a few here on the southside, but have no idea if they are decent. Call us next time you go!

It was so fun to see you the other day! Let's do it again soon.

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

I think that is one of the cutest kid/baby pictures I have ever seen... that last one is absolutely priceless! You should blow it up and frame it in a bathroom
I wish we could come to the splash park with you all!!

Unknown said...

love the 2nd picture with the boy screaming, or so it seems! awesome! and love her hair sticking up!

we have a splash park in austin...not that i go play in it, i mean i would, but... maybe i can find a way to do it for work...

miss you!