BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

We caught our mouse!!!!

Sorry if this is offensive to anyone but I am so happy to report that we woke up this morning to a mouse in one of our traps!!!!!! A mouse, hopefully just one, has been residing in our new home since we moved in and this past Monday evening he took a little look around in my purse!!!!! NOT JOKING! Chris and I heard something in the other room and found my purse moving---that's weird......so I throw a pen at my purse and out jumps the mouse!!!!! That night we set out some traps and last night we caught him!!! Now our dogs can return to our home without stress! I have to say it is nice to be able to walk around your house barefoot again!

3 comments:

Amanda Isaacs said...

I know the feeling!!! When there was one here I was afraid to go to sleep every night. I terrified I'd wake up to it crawling on my face. I'm glad you caught it!

The Firestone's said...

Glad you caught it!! Can't wait to see pics of the house with all your stuff in it!! We miss you guys!

danielle said...

so glad you caught it!