BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 3, 2009

Best week ever...

Anybody ever see this show? I would like to nominate ourselves for the best week ever. First Chris started his rural rotation, so he has not been home. Then Daisy cut two teeth. Then Daisy came down with a terrible virus that we have been fighting since Tuesday. She is running a really high fever and when it spikes (usually at night) she starts to throw up. Anytime she is awake she is crying, we cannot get her to calm down until she falls asleep. My mom came to help out and then yesterday Chris came home! Thank goodness. I don't think I could have done it alone. Daisy is still fighting it. Please pray for her to feel better and that it is nothing serious. Also pray that we are able to start getting some sleep. Hope everyone is doing well. Here are some pictures I took before the illness started. This T-shirt has our high school mascot on it and says lady eagle in training. It is so cute! Don't mind the hair, she just had a bath and we didn't brush it.


5 comments:

The Firestone's said...

So sorry about the week!! I understand, Brian is on night float and Henry has decided to wake up every 3 hrs during the night- Of course!! I hope she gets to feeling better!! I can't believe she is sitting up so well by herself! She looks like such a big girl!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

Oh no... what a week!!! Hopefully next week will be much better.
Love her Eagles shirt, too cute!!!

Kinsey said...

I am SO sorry! Misery. Don't you wonder how single parents do it?! By the way, there are so many pictures where Daisy looks like Davie to me. They are both cute, that's for sure!

Dara Steward said...

I'm glad to hear you have such a good perspective. I don't know if I could be so chipper after that kind of week. You are a great mom, MIndy. A miserable, crying baby is the worst! I hope she is back to normal soon!

The Savage's said...

I feel like I have had the worst week ever, but yours has been alot worse! Have a safe trip home on Tuesday. Ethan and I are keeping your house safe!